The Southern California Oracle Users Group (SOCOUG) was created by combining the Orange County and Los Angeles user groups in 2010.
SOCOUG provides many opportunities to the members to broaden their technical knowledge; these offerings include an local meetings, conferences, educational workshops, newsletter, and web site.
SOCOUG members include professional analysts, project managers, DBA’s, developers, and designers who work with Oracle Information Systems technology products and services to produce high-quality business solutions.
- To provide, coordinate, or assist educational endeavors relating to Oracle and other technologies.
- To collect, post, and disseminate information about Oracle and other related technologies.
- To provide a channel of communication between our members, Oracle Corporation, and other Oracle technology partners.
- To foster and facilitate communications between members and other user group organizations.
- To support educational opportunities to individuals in the Information Technology field through informational meetings and conferences.
- To be a source of information to the Oracle Community at large.
Mailing Address: 18543 Yorba Linda Blvd. #196
Yorba Linda, Ca 92886